At Allocadia, we are working to empower everyone with our marketing performance solution and do so from a foundation of integrity and ethical conduct. As a leading software technology company, we recognize the important role that Allocadia has in respecting human rights, through our employees, business partners and suppliers, and customers.
Our most valuable asset is our talent and we believe that our success as a company is achieved with a broad mixture of ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds in our employees. With more than half of our employees located outside of the United States, we are proud to be a global company with a diverse workforce. We support our employees and is committed to respecting their fundamental rights at work.
- We do not accept forced, indentured or prison labour
- We do no tolerate unlawful discrimination or harassment against anyone on the bases of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, or other classification protected by applicable law
- Allocadia will not exceed the maximum hours of work prescribed by law and will appropriately compensate overtime.
- Employees will not be required to work more than 60 hours per week including overtime, except in extraordinary business circumstances with their consent or where the nature of the position requires such work, such as for exempt employees in executive, managerial or professional positions.
- We comply with local minimum age laws and requirements and do not employ child labour
- We protect our personnel from harassment and a conduct that may foster an offensive or hostile work environment, including unwelcome or unsolicited sexual advances, threats of physical harm or violent behavior, and use of discriminatory slurs or inappropriate remarks or jokes.
- We will promptly investigate any reports of harassment, discrimination, or workplace violence and take corrective action as needed.
- We encourage employees who observe, are informed of, or experience harassment or a violation of our Code of Ethics, to talk to their manager or Manager of People and Culture and file a report
- We will not discriminate in hiring, promotion, training, compensation of employees and employment practices on grounds of race, colour, religion, age and nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, or other classification protected by applicable law
- In conformance with local law, Allocadia shall respect the right of all employees to form and join trade unions of their own choosing, to bargain collectively and to engage in peaceful assembly as well as respect the right of employees to refrain from such activities. Employees shall be able to openly communicate and share ideas and concerns with management at Allocadia regarding working conditions and management practices without fear of discrimination, reprisal, intimidation or harassment
- From our founding, Allocadia was a pioneer in creating opportunities for women to engage and thrive in the workforce. In our employment practices, Allocadia practices leadership by tapping into the human talent and innovation of workers across the broad range of diversity with a focus on inclusion for all. This leadership in diversity continues today, particularly in providing opportunities for women, who are strongly represented throughout our organization. Our Board of Directors reflect this same commitment to strategic diversity.
Health & Safety Standards
- We support our employees and are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment .
- We protect our employees from exposure to potential safety hazards through proper design, engineering and administrative controls preventative maintenance and safe work procedures and on-going safety training
- We protect our employees in emergency situations by implementing Allocadia’s emergency plan and response procedures including emergency reporting, employee notification and evacuation procedures, employee training and drills, appropriate fire detection and suppression equipment, adequate exit facilities and recovery plans
- We ensure that procedures and systems are in place to prevent, manage, track and report occupational injury or illness with provisions that require: employees to report incidents; classify and record injury and illness cases; provide medical treatment; investigate cases and implement corrective actions to eliminate their causes; and facilitate return of employees to work
- We ensure that employees are not exposed to the hazards of physically demanding tasks, including manual material handling and heavy repetitive lifting, prolonged standing and highly repetitive or forceful assembly tasks are identified, evaluated and controlled.
- We ensure that all employees have access to clean toilet facilities, potable water and sanitary food preparation, storage and eating facilities.
- Allocadia is committed to providing employees with appropriate workplace health and safety training in their primary language. We ensure that all Health and Safety related information is clearly posted in all offices.
Allocadia conducts its business with respect and consideration for the environment. As a service organization, our operations are entirely office-based. Thus, our environmental impact is small compared to that of manufacturing companies. Yet, even office—based businesses have the opportunity to impact the environment in a positive way. Allocadia’s office is located in a building that is LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) EB:OM gold certified.
- We are committed to minimizing the generation of waste in collaboration with our Landlord, through waste reduction, reuse initiatives, recycling and responsible procurement practices
- We recycle glass, metals, plastics, paper, organics, electronics and soft plastics
Read more about our Environment Policy here
Code of Ethics
Allocadia will conduct its business honestly and ethically wherever we operate in the world. We will constantly improve the quality of our services, products and operations and will create a reputation for honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust and sound business judgment. No illegal or unethical conduct on the part of officers, directors, employees or affiliates is in the company’s best interest. Allocadia will not compromise its principles for short-term advantage. The ethical performance of our company is the sum of the ethics of the men and women who work here. Thus, we are all expected to adhere to high standards of personal integrity.
Officers, directors and employees of the company must never permit their personal interests to conflict, or appear to conflict, with the interests of the company, its clients or affiliates. Officers, directors and employees must be particularly careful to avoid representing Allocadia in any transaction with others with whom there is any outside business affiliation or relationships. Officers, directors and employees shall avoid using their company contacts to advance their private business or personal interests at the expense of the company, its clients or affiliates.
No bribes, kickbacks or other similar remuneration or consideration shall be given to any person or organization in order to attract or influence business activity. Officers, directors and employees shall avoid gifts, gratuities, fees, bonuses or excessive entertainment, in order to attract or influence business activity.
Officers, directors and employees of Allocadia will often come into contact with, or have possession of, proprietary, confidential or business narrative information and must take appropriate steps to assure that such information is strictly safeguarded. This information – whether it is on behalf of our company or any of our clients or affiliates – could include strategic business plans, operating results, marketing strategies, customer lists, personnel records, spearing acquisitions and divestitures and new investments. Proprietary, confidential and sensitive business information about Allocadia, other companies, individuals and entities should be treated with sensitivity and discretion and only be disseminated on a need to know basis.
Officers, directors and employees shall respect intellectual rights as per their employment agreement.
Allocadia will implement self-audits to confirm that internal company procedures are being properly executed in accordance with the relevant laws and internal company regulations.
We will establish a system for employee reporting of illegal, unfair and improper acts concerning the business of the company. When reports are made, we will examine the facts and implement corrective measures as necessary. We will use this system for complete observance of laws and regulations, and to conduct corporate activities with a high ethical view point.