Marketers today need to understand what’s working and what’s not.
But there are 3 main barriers to achieving this.
Marketers don’t have control of key data:
Plan data is locked up in presentations and other documents
Investment data is spread across disparate spreadsheets
Results data is stored in various marketing execution systems
All of this stands in the way of making intelligent data-based decisions.
External Factors only compound the problem:
The mix of digital, social and offline channels is ever-increasing.
MPM is run marketing, while engaging with the customer is do marketing.
MPM technology delivers visibility into the core operational marketing data needed to run better: plans, investments, and results.
Sales has CRM. Finance has ERP. Human Resources has HRMS. Marketers need MPM, their unique system of record.
MPM radically transforms marketing teams
- Data confusion: Data in spreadsheets and people’s heads; different truths and no system of record.
- Static: Static, historical rear-view mirror, point-in-time measurement only.
- Misaligned: Lack of alignment with CEO/CFO/Board; no trusted advisor status.
- Limited visibility: Unable to answer core business questions; incomplete tactical-level attribution only.
- Inefficient teams: Marketing continually disrupted for information on marketing plans, investments and returns.
- Operational challenges: Difficulty answering core business questions.
- Data-driven: Data-driven and insight-driven marketing; one central location for all new and external marketing data.
- Optimized: Proactively and continuously re-allocate investments to programs that drive the most impact.
- Aligned: CEO/CFO/Board-level strategic alignment; spend aligned to company objectives.
- Layers of performance insights: Layers of performance insights including strategic ROI & tactical ROI.
- Focused teams: Engaged marketing team focused on DOING marketing!
- Operational effectiveness: Demonstrating operational effectiveness and control of operations.
Companies that adopt MPM…
Spend up to
less time on manual budgeting, planning and measurement tasks
more budget to the highest-performing programs
Reallocate investments to drive
A 100 person team gets
1,749 days/year back and $668k /year back
A $100m budget means
$15m gets re-allocated
A $1B revenue with $100m marketing budget means impacting an additional
$15m of your revenue goal
It is ultimately creating CONFIDENCE that drives us every day.
Bring confidence to every marketer in the world.
“Allocadia is about visibility and transformation, enabling our team to execute and make investment decisions. Fundamentally, it’s about attracting the right investments and proving return.”
“Another recent addition to the martech stack is Allocadia, bringing additional investment reporting into the mix. The i is very important in ROI and we’re holding ourselves to this – our optimal metric this year to the company is an ROI metric.”
Sr. Group Manager,
Operations & Technology
“You can never have global insights if you operate in spreadsheets, that’s why it is critical to have a unified SaaS Platform like Allocadia.”
“Allocadia enables the ultimate insights in the form of return on marketing investment and budget effectiveness. After all, our ultimate goal is optimized performance and to get there, we need various and granular views of ROI.”
Vice President Marketing Technology and Operations
How Marketing Operations #RunMarketing.
Kristen PetersonDirector, Marketing Operations F5 Networks
Danielle EvangelistaMarketing Operations FireEye, Inc.
Amanda WillardMarketing Operations Tableau Software
Gary KamikawaDirector, Marketing Tech Microsoft
Meredith McNultyMarketing Operations Manager Level 3 Communications
Jenny DimesVP, Integrated Marketing Operations Plex
How marketers use Allocadia to #RunMarketing.
With our marketing performance management software, every marketer in the organization gains visibility and insights into their core operational data — their marketing plans, investments and results.
This equips them to make better decisions and re-allocate their marketing investments to the initiatives and and customer experiences that drive the most business impact.
We are an unstoppable team and community who believe that by working together we can accomplish extraordinary things.
We believe constant innovation is the key to the future. We are inventors and creators.
We are focused on building programs with strong fundamentals, so we can deliver long-term value to our stakeholders.
We are passionate, driven, and take responsibility for delivering high impact results.
We create a positive mindset. We re-frame challenges into opportunities, and we are strong in adversity.