Marketers today need to understand what’s working and what’s not.
But it feels like a nearly impossible task.
The mix of digital, social and offline channels is ever-increasing.
MPM is RUN marketing, while engaging with the customer is DO marketing.
RUN and DO are intertwined and inform each other: marketers must master both to succeed and to truly lead their companies through a digital transformation.
MPM technology delivers visibility into the core operational data of marketing needed to ‘run’ better: plans, investments, and returns.
This is like CRM for Sales! ERP for Finance! Jira for Dev!
It is the system of record and engagement that radically transforms how teams operate.
MPM radically transforms marketing teams
- Data confusion: Data in spreadsheets and people’s heads; different truths and no system of record.
- Static: Static, historical rear-view mirror, point-in-time measurement only.
- Misaligned: Lack of alignment with CEO/CFO/Board; no trusted advisor status.
- Limited visibility: Unable to answer core business questions; incomplete tactical-level attribution only.
- Inefficient teams: Marketing continually disrupted for information on marketing plans, investments and returns.
- Operational challenges: Difficulty answering core business questions.
- Data-driven: Data-driven and insight-driven marketing; one central location for all new and external marketing data.
- Optimized: Proactively and continuously re-allocate investments to programs that drive the most impact.
- Aligned: CEO/CFO/Board-level strategic alignment; spend aligned to company objectives.
- Layers of performance insights: Layers of performance insights including strategic ROI & tactical ROI.
- Focused teams: Engaged marketing team focused on DOING marketing!
- Operational effectiveness: Demonstrating operational effectiveness and control of operations.
It is ultimately creating CONFIDENCE that drives us every day.
Bring confidence to every marketer in the world.
“The transparency that Allocadia gives is incredibly valuable. There has been a huge increase in trust on how marketing is investing and in the value we bring to the business. Allocadia gives us the platform to have the right kinds of conversations.”
“You can’t tell people to go do a goal without giving them the right instrumentation and data.”
Palo Alto Networks
Sr. Group Manager,
Operations & Technology
“You can never have global insights if you operate in spreadsheets, that’s why it is critical to have a unified SaaS Platform like Allocadia.”
“Our marketing organization is keenly attuned to its contribution to the business, so we deploy technologies like Allocadia that enable us to make data-driven, strategic decisions that maximize our impact.”
How Marketing Operations #RunMarketing.
Kristen PetersonDirector, Marketing Operations F5 Networks
Danielle EvangelistaMarketing Operations FireEye, Inc.
Amanda WillardMarketing Operations Tableau Software
Gary KamikawaDirector, Marketing Tech Microsoft
Meredith McNultyMarketing Operations Manager Level 3 Communications
Jenny DimesVP, Integrated Marketing Operations Plex
How marketers use Allocadia to #RunMarketing.
With our Marketing Performance Platform, every marketer gains visibility and insights into their core operational data: their marketing plans, investments, and returns.
This equips them to make better decisions and re-allocate their marketing investments to the initiatives and customer experiences that drive the most business impact.
Create, collaborate and share marketing plans that align with company objectives and communicate the business impact of marketing – empowering all marketers to plan strategically.
Manage global marketing investments and approvals, connect to ERP, and create scenarios – delivering the ability for all marketers to make data-driven investment decisions.
Collect planned revenue goals and apply conversion metrics to forecast and predict revenue impact, bring in actual results data from campaign and CRM systems and apply attribution models to prove business impact.
We are an unstoppable team and community who believe that by working together we can accomplish extraordinary things.
We believe constant innovation is the key to the future. We are inventors and creators.
We are focused on building programs with strong fundamentals, so we can deliver long-term value to our stakeholders.
We are passionate, driven, and take responsibility for delivering high impact results.
We create a positive mindset. We re-frame challenges into opportunities, and we are strong in adversity.