Microsoft and Red Hat are two tech powerhouses that faced the same challenge: connecting their marketing plans, spend, and results to get a clear picture of marketing ROI.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The business pains around planning, budgeting, and measuring marketing performance that spurred them into action
- The very different paths Microsoft and Red Hat took to solve those pains, and the technologies they used
- Recommendations from Harris at Microsoft & Ryan at Red Hat for how to create positive change in global marketing organizations
- Harris Thamby, Senior Program Manager Sales & Marketing IT – Global Ops at Microsoft
- Ryan Danner, Director, Global Marketing, at Red Hat
Allocadia’s Run Marketing Platform gives marketers the confidence to know where to invest their next dollar. The recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management (MPM), Allocadia enables marketers to plan strategically, invest with purpose, measure the performance of their activities, and ultimately maximize marketing’s impact on the business. This gives marketers the ability to drive greater performance, increase ROI and improve alignment with corporate goals. Companies like Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Box and Charles Schwab manage more than $25 billion marketing dollars within Allocadia, which enables them to save up to 40% of the time they spend on budgeting and planning as well as double their pipeline-to-spend ratio and ROI. Learn how your team can start running marketing at Allocadia.com