Conferences & Events
The Allocadia community is made up of the smartest, most performance-savvy marketers out there, and we’re honored to help them Run Marketing every day.
Join us at our virtual User Group events to learn best practices for managing your marketing performance, and network and exchange ideas with other Allocadia users.
As businesses and marketers, we’re all dealing with a very different March and spring season than we planned for. From travel restrictions and event cancellations, to shifting consumer sentiment and buying patterns, our collective plans for the year have been thrown a wrench.
Join Allocadia in a 30-minute conversation to learn:
- Why flexible planning and resource management is critical in today’s environment
- 5 key strategies our experts leverage to safe-guard their marketing plan
- 3 things you can do today to proactively pivot plans and reach your goals
In the wake of cancelled in-person events, social distancing, and remote working requirements, we’ve heard from our customer community how marketers are struggling with making the right moves for their company in this climate.
We set up a customer-only discussion with Kathleen Schaub, Vice President IDC, CMO Advisory to learn what IDC is hearing from your peers and guidance on te following:
- How to think about marketing events when in-person is not an option
- How to plan when both budgets and requirements will be uncertain for some time
- What are the long term implications? How are investment patterns and customer requirements expected to change?
- What insights can we draw from marketing’s response to the 2008 credit crisis?