1. General Principles
• Your information will be stored on computers located in Canada and is subject to regulation under the laws of Canada.
2. Data Processing Directive
3. Information Allocadia Collects
3.1 Information You Provide
The Website provides the functionality to enter your information into a web form in order to learn more about Allocadia products and services. If you enter your information into such web forms, Allocadia may collect the following information:
• Your first and last name
• The name of your company
• Your business email address
• Your business phone number
3.2 Technical Information about Your Connection to the Website
When you visit the Website, the following technical information is automatically collected by Allocadia’s systems:
• The URL of the website you are coming from or going to
• The IP address and browser type of the connecting device
• Information related to the web browser you are using
• The time you access the Website
Allocadia uses this information to customize your experience. We do not track you before or after you interact with the Website.
4. Use and Disclosure of Collected Information
Allocadia will not disclose any of your information to third parties without your express written consent. Allocadia may disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. Allocadia may use a third party communication company to communicate with you. Allocadia will require such third party to only use your contact information for the purpose of our communications with you and will also require such third party to delete such contact information from their records according to Allocadia’s instructions.