If marketing-qualified leads are all that matters, then why are your salespeople still struggling to close opportunities? Is it because your threshold for what an MQL is needs adjustment? Or, is it because MQLs just aren’t relevant anymore?
Marketers, it’s time to come clean and cut through the BS when it comes to MQLs. Watch our panel of CMOs debate the utility of MQLs in today’s day and age. Featuring Allocadia CMO Julia Stead, 6Sense CMO Latane Conant, InsightSquared CMO KC Lincoln, Hushly CMO James Kessinger and ON24 CMO Joe Hyland, this panel will finally add some clarity to the MQL Debate.
During this event, we’ll discuss:
- Whether MQLs are falling out of favor among marketers and sales teams
- If MQLs are still a necessary metric for organizations today
- Other ways to measure for marketing success
- What will potentially replace MQLs as the measure of lead quality
- How your organization can prepare itself for a world without MQLs